Wednesday 14 August 2013

Learning how to redesign my blog

I consider myself a student when it comes to branding myself through social media. I've done some stuff for others in my free time, but have finally taken the time to work on my own website. You might find some parts incomplete or rough around the edges ..that's because it's not complete yet.

I'm still testing fonts, pages, designs and various web elements, so please excuse the mess or errors that you see. If you sign up for this blog, I'll send you a post when it's complete to my satisfaction.

Take care,

Rose. 

1 comment:

  1. Rose, "The Perfectionist" will surely ace any project she puts her mind to! Never resting till the job is done to the very best of her abilities,this is only one of the multitude of talents she possesses! Way to go Rose!

    ReplyDelete