Thursday 20 June 2013


Okay, folks (for now that's my husband and one friend) - and anybody else who came here accidentally. 

I'm now online and on my first blog. 

Well, actually my second. I had one years ago on Geocities - which sadly closed down. So, this is my first, second blog. 

Now - why am I writing a blog? 

I live and work in Dubai - the city with eternal sunshine, provided you have great sunshades & stay out of the sun! 

I have three kids and a sales/consulting career - so juggling work and family life is tough - that's the tax I pay, but nothing to the government. 

As part of my Master's HR course from Leicester University, I am also doing a summer course on Personal Development & Online Employability

More to come later, as the course progresses....

No comments:

Post a Comment